Widen Your View: Wide angle 15″ x 2.5″ Convex shape for maximum rear view without being cumbersome
Fit Vehicle:Under the RZR 800 XP 900 900 / 900S 2015 – 2017 / & XP 1000 / Turbo 2014 – 2017 visor without removal or trimming
Four Small Metal Gaskets: to hold the mirror tightenly , stop the mirror sliding from the mounting brackets
Easy Installation: Fit for 1.75″ diameter bar. Dual 10mm Aluminum brackets with 3mm hex bolts for a reliable, secure mount.
More Safety : Real glass lens of the mirror, give you non-distorted and ultra clear images, helping to reduce blind spots and ensure your driving safety
Bolt-in Car Seat Belt Extender from Seat Belt Extender Pros
The Bolt-in Car Seat Belt Extender extends your seat belt buckle, giving easy access to buckling in so you can be safe with the length you need.
It is ideal for those who otherwise can’t buckle up with the car??s existing seat belt by lengthening the seatbelt, including bigger-bodied people, people with bulky winter coats, and those with limited mobility and range of motion.
Ends buckling difficulties
Drive buckled up and legally again
Provides a confident driving or riding experience
No worries about getting tickets for being unbuckled
Provides 13″ of additional seat belt length
Instructions For Installation
1. Move the seat whose belt you need to extend as far forward as possible.
2. Find the place where the seat belt ends, typically near the floor boards of the door. This may be covered.
3. Unscrew the bolt that secures the seat belt to the frame.
4. Bolt on end of the extender to the place that the seat belt was initially bolted. Tighten and secure the bolt.
5. Using the hardware provided with your extender, attach the other end of the extender to your existing seat belt placing the locking washer on the same side as the nut. Tighten and secure the bolt.
This is largely universal, but for a very rare occasion, and it should be installed by a licensed professional. Read and abide by all disclaimers and warnings that come with the product.