1. Lift the ATV and place it on jack stands. Make sure the ATV is securely on the stands before you begin.
2. Remove the wheel and tire from the ATV. This will allow you to access the axle more easily.
3. Disconnect the axle from the drive axle by removing the connecting bolts. You may need to use a wrench or socket set for this.
4. Remove the axle from the ATV. You will need to slide it out of the wheel hub and then out of the rear axle housing.
5. Install the new axle into the rear axle housing. Make sure the axle is properly aligned and secured in the housing.
6. Reattach the axle to the drive axle with the connecting bolts and tighten them securely.
7. Reinstall the wheel and tire on the ATV.
8. Lower the ATV off the jack stands and test the ATV to make sure the axle is working properly.
“how to change the axle on a bike”
“changing an axle on a trailer”
“how to change axles on trailer”
2 thoughts on “Tell you how to change the ATV axle”
Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the great writing
I really like reading through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!