1. Put on your safety gloves and safety glasses.
2. Locate the exhaust pipe on the motorcycle.
3. Remove the exhaust pipe by using a socket wrench to loosen the bolts and a screwdriver to remove the mounting brackets.
4. Clean the area around the exhaust pipe with a clean rag and a cleaner to remove any debris or dirt.
5. Place the new exhaust pipe in the same position as the old one.
6. Secure the exhaust pipe with the mounting brackets and the bolts.
7. Place a new gasket between the exhaust pipe and the engine.
8. Use exhaust pipe clamps to attach the exhaust pipe securely to the engine.
9. Apply high temperature sealant to the joint between the exhaust pipe and the engine.
10. Allow the sealant to dry and then start the motorcycle to check for any leaks.
11. If there are no leaks, the exhaust pipe has been installed successfully.
“how to replace motorcycle exhaust gasket”
“how to change exhaust pipe on motorcycle”
“how motorcycle exhaust works”
1 thought on “Tell you how to replace the motorcycle exhaust pipe”
We are dedicated to serving a wide range of users, from 7 to 70, who care about their body and beauty.